Monday 15 October 2012

La Ville Éternelle






In July, I spent three days at my aunt's and cousins' in Rome. It was a much needed and well-deserved break! As I had already visited the city many times before, I wasn't too fussed about doing touristy things , and so spent the weekend basically sleeping, eating and partying. I was able to try out Italian-style clubbing for the first time, and I can confirm the stereotype....it's definitely true that the men are STYLISH and GORGEOUS!

En juillet je suis partie à Rome pour  trois jours de repos chez ma Tante et mes cousins. Comme j'ai déjà passé pas mal de temps dans cette belle ville, j'avais pas trop envie de faire la touriste, donc c'était plutôt un gros weekend de bouffe et de clubbing. J'ai pu profité de faire la fête a l'italienne, et oui, les hommes italiens sont sûrement des beaux gosses!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment