Monday 22 December 2014

Weekly Language Goals: Review

I didn't manage to do everything on the list this week because I was travelling, however I learnt so much from my boyfriend's mum who is a (great) primary school teacher. She was really patient and fun to learn from, and we laughed a lot! I kind of feel jealous of her kids at school....

Anyways on to the review.
  1. Done!
  2. Done as well!
  3. Practised 3times. Goal not reached, not enough time :(
  4. Learnt way more than 15words. I had already learnt about 30 before I went to Germany, where I learnt another one million words and more importantly, learnt the pronunciations. So done!
  5. Definitely achieved this goal from practising with my MIL
Not bad for the first week I guess. Onwards and upwards!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool!!!!
    Now u push me to force a learning goal! Will be making a post about it too soon. Was last week thinking of starting two new categories on the blog so waaay cool. Inspired...
    You should move to Germany!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move to Germany, ha! I'm loving Brussels at the mo, but who knows right....

    In other news, yes join me. We can skype in German and be each other's accountability partners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're doing this! Kudos, Clara.

    I wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2015!!

    ReplyDelete