- Take train to work, and walk (4 x 15 minutes) each day.
Abandon metro; always cycle within Paris. (Failed, and no longer valid)
Health and Diet
- Complete ban on caffeine and fizzy drinks. Minimise junk food consumption.
- Increase intake of water, fruit and vegetables. Practise quasi-vegetarianism
- Increase fitness, heart-rate and muscle tone
- Get rid of acne
- Stay in touch; contact at least 4 friends abroad, each week
- Spend more time making and developing
- Start Spanish classes
- Take a least one course in a subject that interests me; law, philosophy, Yoruba literature, history...
- Restart violin lessons
- Gain ability to converse in Italian
- Use time wisely and improve punctuality
- Read more books by Nigerian/African authors
- Go dancing, to the opera/cinema, sightseeing etc. Be cheesy, have fun!
- Manage money well, save 2000€
- Blog at least 52 times
- Sing with the choir this summer
- Start process of getting driving license
I didn't make any resolutions in 2014, as I wanted to focus on achieving 2013's goals. I'm hoping to do an evaluation of how many of these I manage to achieve by the end of the year. I'm really optimistic at the moment, but come December we'll see how well I've done... ;)